Cambridge English B2 First
Gain valuable English language skills to prepare for working and studying in Australia…
A Cambridge English B2 First certificate is recognised as proof of upper-intermediate level achievement in learning English by many administrative and service-based employers. It is also accepted by a wide range of educational institutions worldwide for further study purposes.
This course is designed to help students prepare for the B2 First exam and to develop their English language skills to make the most of studying, working and living in English-speaking countries.
WHO SHOULD STUDY CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH B2 FIRST?
Cambridge English B2 First will help students to prepare for the Cambridge English examinations.
This course is designed for students who would like to improve their English skills with the aim of studying further in an English-speaking University or College or those who want to apply for a job in Australia.
Cambridge English B2 First is ideal for you if…
- You want help to pass the Cambridge English B2 First examination
- You want to learn about the Cambridge English B2 First examination (time, order, format)
- You want to study further in Australia
- You have upper-intermediate level English language skills
- You want to get a better job in Australia
- You want to improve your English reading, writing and overall vocabulary
- You have an IELTS or equivalent of 5.5 overall
WHY STUDY CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH B2 FIRST AT ASPIRE ENGLISH?
- Australian Government registered English school and student visa registered course
- 2 x beautiful campuses in Sydney, Australia
- Small classes
- Lots of support
- Qualified and experienced teachers
- Academic reading and writing
- Pathway option to university-level courses
- Cambridge English B2 First qualification has no expiry date, unlike IELTS, which expires in 2 years
REQUIRED ENGLISH LEVEL (IELTS EQUIVALENT)
IELTS 5.5 (equivalent) required on entry
|Course Structure||20 x hours classes + 10 hours of study or group work per week|
|Start||January, February, March, April, May, July, August, September, October|
|Fees||$490 per week|
|English Language Proficiency Requirements||Overall IELTS 5.5|
|Locations||Sydney CBD | Northern Beaches | Online|
*The Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) Code indicates a registered program offered to international students studying in Australia on student visas.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
a) Reading and Use of English (Grammar & Vocabulary)
e) Exam strategies
Learning outcomes for this subject are assessed using a range of assessment tasks as described in the table below.
|No.||Assessment Task||Weighting||Assessment Due||Subject learning outcomes to be assessed|
|2||Mid-term Exam||50%||Week 3, 4 & 5||a, b, c, d, e|
|3||Final Exam||50%||Week 8, 9 & 10||a, b, c, d, e|
“One of the best English schools in Sydney! I would definitely recommend Aspire English to other students.”
“Aspire English helped me become more confident in my English speaking skills.”
“The friendly learning atmosphere and encouragement from my teachers was definitely the highlight of my experience.”