Cambridge English C1 Advanced
Get recognised as an advanced-level English student and progress your skills for work and study in Australia…
A Cambridge English C1 Advanced qualification is recognised as proof of high-level achievement in learning English by many employers, Higher Education Institutions and government departments around the world. This course is designed to help students prepare for the C1 Advanced exam and to develop their English language skills to make the most of studying, working and living in English-speaking countries.
WHO SHOULD STUDY CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH C1 ADVANCED?
Cambridge English C1 Advanced will help students to prepare for the Cambridge English examinations.
This course is designed for students who would like to improve their English skills with the aim of studying further in an English-speaking University or College or those who want to apply for a job in Australia.
Cambridge English C1 Advanced is accepted by the Australian Department of Home Affairs.
Cambridge English C1 Advanced is ideal for you if…
- You want help to pass the Cambridge English C1 Advanced examination
- You want to learn about the Cambridge English C1 Advanced examination (time, order, format)
- You want to study further in Australia
- You have upper-intermediate level English language skills or you have passed the FCE exam
- You want to get a better job in Australia
- You want to study at a university
- You want to improve your English reading, writing, text analysis and vocabulary
- You have an IELTS or equivalent of 6.5 overall
WHY STUDY CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH C1 ADVANCED AT ASPIRE ENGLISH?
- This is a qualification that shows you have the English-language skills needed by employers and in Australia and all around the world
- Australian Government registered English school
- 99% of the worlds top 100 universities recognise the Cambridge C1 Advanced course for university study
- Student visa registered course
- 2 x beautiful campuses
- Small classes
- Lots of Support
- Qualified and experienced teachers
- Academic reading and writing
- Pathway option to university-level course
- The Cambridge English C1 Advanced qualification has no expiry date, unlike an IELTS, which expires in 2 years
REQUIRED ENGLISH LEVEL (IELTS EQUIVALENT)
IELTS 6.5 (equivalent) required on entry
|Course Structure||20 x hours classes + 10 hours of study or group work per week|
|Start||January, February, March, April, May, July, August, September, October|
|Fees||$490 per week|
|English Language Proficiency Requirements||Overall IELTS 6.5|
|Locations||Sydney CBD | Northern Beaches | Online|
*The Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) Code indicates a registered program offered to international students studying in Australia on student visas.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
a) Reading and Use of English (Grammar & Vocabulary)
e) Exam strategies
Learning outcomes for this subject are assessed using a range of assessment tasks as described in the table below.
|No.||Assessment Task||Weighting||Assessment Due||Subject learning outcomes to be assessed|
|1||Mid-term Exam||50%||Week 3, 4 & 5||a, b, c, d, e|
|2||Final Exam||50%||Week 8, 9 & 10||a, b, c, d, e|
“One of the best English schools in Sydney! I would definitely recommend Aspire English to other students.”
“Aspire English helped me become more confident in my English speaking skills.”
“The friendly learning atmosphere and encouragement from my teachers was definitely the highlight of my experience.”